PayChallenge uses “cookies” to offer a better service and provide a better browsing experience to anyone who visits our site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
“Cookies” are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, mobile phone) through the browser and are commonly used to retain information about website visit through several sessions (e.g. preferences, pages visited, etc.). These cookies are not active files, therefore they cannot contain viruses or be executed.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
The cookies that PayChallenge uses on this website may be classified according to criteria like lifespan, managing entity and their purpose.
- Session (or temporary) cookies: deleted from your device when you leave the website and close the browser. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns, which makes it possible to identify problems and optimize the browsing experience.
- Persistent Cookies: stay on the device even after you leave the website and close the browser until the end of their deadline or until you manually delete them. This type of cookies allows a visitor who returns to the PayChallenge website to be recognized as such and not as a new visitor, allowing a greater customization of the global browsing experience.
- Own cookies: created by the PayChallenge website and stored on your device. This type of cookies makes it possible to provide the services you request.
- Third-party cookies: created, stored on your device, and managed by entities other than PayChallenge. The information obtained through these cookies gives you the possibility to interact with social networks or view content like Google Maps.
- Strictly necessary or technical cookies: essential for the PayChallenge website to work properly and to allow you to navigate, use the available features and access the secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, these services cannot be rendered properly.
- Analytical cookies: enable the collection and analysis of usage statistics from our website to improve the way it works and your browsing experience. These cookies collect information in an aggregated and anonymous way and, for this reason, we will never be able to identify you.
- Functional cookies: anonymously record your preferences regarding the use of the PayChallenge website (for example, your username or language) so you do not have to configure them each time you visit our website. These cookies enable an easier and more personalized browsing experience and, in certain cases, may also be used to avoid displaying services or messages that you have declined on a previous visit. By deleting and/or blocking this type of cookies, your preferences will not be stored for future visits.
- Advertising cookies: collect information about your browsing habits to provide you with content that is more relevant, more aligned with your interests, and less invasive. These cookies can be used to show specific advertising or limit the number of times a particular ad is presented to you and also make it possible to measure the campaigns performance. The information collected is anonymous and may be shared with third parties, in particular advertisers and agencies.
Here is the list of cookies we use on our website.
|Polylang||pll_language||Registers the last language visited.||1 year|
|Google Analytics||_ga||Sends navigation data to the google analytics platform.||Persistent|
|Google Analytics||_gid||Used to distinguish users.||1 day|
|Google Analytics Tracker||_gat||Sends transaction data to google analytics platform.||Persistent|
|AddThis||_atuvc||Ensures the user views the updated count of shares made through the buttons Addthis.||Persistent|
|AddThis||_atuvs||Ensures the user views the updated count of shares made through the buttons Addthis.||Session|
|Cookie Consent||catAccCookies||Registers the cookie acceptance.||1 month|
If you want to know more about cookies, visit All About Cookies (English, French, German, Spanish).
If you want to know more about behavioral advertising and online privacy, visit Your Online Choices.
WHAT ARE THE ENTITIES THAT HAVE ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COOKIES?
The information collected by the cookies may be used by PayChallenge, its subcontractors or partners.